The Terms and Conditions set forth below, along with any written material that may accompany delivered products from High Point Laboratories, LLC (“High Point”), constitute the entire Agreement between High Point products (such as Zyta-C, referred to as “Products”) and purchasers of Products (“Customers”).
1. Order and Delivery
- We strive to process and ship orders for Products within five (5) days of receipt.
- If for some reason your order cannot be filled or will be delivered late, we will strive to let you know within five (5) days.
- We normally ship orders via UPS. Our carriers normally deliver only on weekdays. Weekend orders will ship the following Monday.
- Delivery dates are estimates only. We will not be liable for late delivery.
- We reserve the right to reject any order.
- Unless you are an authorized distributor of High Point, you agree not to resell Products or otherwise distribute them to the public, and we reserve the right to stop shipments to you if you engage in such activities.
- Unless you are an authorized distributor of High Point Laboratories, High Point prohibits your distribution of any Product. High Point reserves the right to reject any order including rejection based on the unauthorized distribution of the Products.
2. Return Policy
We believe in our Products, and think you will too! However, if you are unsatisfied with any Product, please contact us within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the Product by emailing us at email@example.com and providing a short description of the reasons for your dissatisfaction. We will provide a one-time refund of up to one box (twenty-four packets) of the Product (less shipping and handling charges).
3. Warranty & Disclaimer
- EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW OR EXPRESSLY STATED IN ANY HIGH POINT WRITTEN MATERIAL, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”
- Products are processed in a facility with products that contain Fish, Shellfish, Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts and Gluten.
- Statements regarding the Products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
- Zyta-C is a dietary supplement, not a medication. It is not a substitute for a healthy diet or appropriate medical care.
4. Limitation of Liability
- Except for cases of personal injury, and except as otherwise required by law, the entire liability of High Point, and Customer’s exclusive remedy for damages from any cause related to or arising out of the Products, will not exceed the price paid by the Customer for the Products that gave rise to the claim.
- Unless otherwise required by law, IN NO EVENT WILL HIGH POINT BE LIABILE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Products shipped by High Point may be subject to regulations regarding export and re-export. Customer warrants that it will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Any failure or delay by High Point in exercising any right or remedy will not constitute a waiver.
- Transactions for Products, and any dispute arising from the Products, will be governed by Connecticut law, and adjudicated in the state and federal courts located in New Haven, Connecticut. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to any Product shipped by High Point.
- High Point may assign its interest in any Product, or assign the right to receive payments, without Customer’s consent.
- Each provision herein is severable, and if one or more provisions are declared invalid, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.